How You Can Help
Senior Paws Rescue is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization located in Southern Indiana. We provide refuge for senior dogs aged 10 and older.
How you can help:
- Donate via Venmo (@SeniorPawsRescue), PayPal (SeniorPawsRescue@Yahoo.com), or Zelle (8125725135) – cash donations are used toward veterinary bills and medications.
- Shop from our Senior Paws Rescue Amazon Wish List
- Participate in Kroger Community Rewards: Visit www.Kroger.com/CommunityRewards and link your Kroger Plus card to Senior Paws Rescue (NPO HT904). We receive a donation based on the number of points we get each quarter! You keep all your rewards points and discounts, there is no charge to you!
- "Like" our Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/SeniorPawsRescue – share our posts, donate, or just follow the adventures of our furry family!
- Donate supplies such as plain white paper towels, Pedigree Ground Dinner canned dog food, Diamond dog food (Chicken and Rice), bleach, Beneful Healthy Weight dog food, and Amazon or Walmart gift cards.
- If you live in the "Kentuckiana" area (Louisville, KY and Southern Indiana), consider coming out to help clean, wash dogs, and just give some love to the fur babies!
All donations are tax deductible.
1809 E. Martinsburg Fire Rd, Palmyra, IN 47164